The clinic is open !
1) For people with a Vashon Youth & Family Services medical voucher
2) By appointment for return treatments
3) By appointment for new patients
No walk-ins at this time.
Acupuncture is very good at calming anxiety and relieving stress and depression.
These are challenging times for community acupuncture clinics everywhere. If you haven’t been in since the stay safe at home order, things are a little different for the time being.
Here are the systems we're using in the clinic to make it possible for us to be open in a limited way.
1) Wear a face mask. There are extra at the clinic if you need one. Acupuncturist will also be wearing one.
2) Wash Hands or use hand sanitizer - as soon as you enter the clinic.
3) Pay Station - an envelope with your first name will be on the stand. Put your money in it and put it in the box. Bring your own pen if you want to write a check. If you have a punchcard I will punch it. If you have the Cash App or Venmo those are touch-free ways to pay.
Appointments are scheduled for two treatments per hour. Chairs are spaced a safe distance apart and linens are changed after every treatment.
I’ll be asking you some COVID19 screening questions and expect you to monitor your own health as well. Please call a doctor and follow their advice if you have symptoms you are concerned about: fever, body aches, vomiting, diarrhea, sneezing, coughing, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of acute respiratory illness.
Remember to wash your hands frequently throughout the day or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. The virus that causes COVID-19 has a fatty envelope which is broken down by soap and water. Wash hands for 20 seconds. Rub every surface of your hands including the backs.
Continue to practice physical distancing and social connection in safe ways.
Some helpful links: VashonBePrepared Healthgrades King County Public Health
(last appointment at time of closing)
Walk-ins limited to current clients while COVID-19 measures are in place.
Please call or text first to check availability.
10015 SW 178th Street, Vashon WA 98070
Clinic door is on 178th Street, in the Island Security Self-Storage building next to the Vashon post office.
Park on the street (either side) or in the big lot across the street.
voice msg/text: 707-267-7858 email: email@example.com